The following terms and conditions govern the use of the services provided on www.filsh.net (hereafter referred to as "Filsh"). Filsh.net is operated by Filsh Media GmbH, Planckstraße 67, 45147 Essen / Germany, represented by its managing director Sascha Gehlich.
- The use of Filsh is governed by German law with the following modifications and explanations to be considered.
- Filsh offers a technical service on a voluntary basis. Hence, Filsh does not take liability for the service working unimpeded or for permanent availability of the service.
- Filsh must only be used for private purposes. Any commercial use of Filsh is strictly forbidden and will be pursued in a court of law.
- Filsh is only to be used to access content which was posted onto the hosting platform by an authorised third party. The user is obliged to check respective rights concerning the content.
- Accessing pornographic content or such content that infringes any right in any other way is strictly forbidden. In case a third party right is already violated by downloading the content, the user bears complete responsibility for this as he started the processing of the data in question.
- Accessing the systems or services of Filsh in any way other than the intended use is forbidden.
- It is the only purpose of Filsh to create a copy of downloadable online-content for the private use of the user ("fair use"). Any further use of the content transmitted by Filsh, particularly but not exclusively making the content publicly accessible or using it commercially, must be agreed upon with the holder of the rights of the respective downloaded content. The user bears full responsibility for all actions related to the data transmitted by Filsh. Filsh does not grant any rights to the contents, as it only acts as a technical service provider.
- The user carries full responsibility for checking the legitimacy of his use of Filsh. Filsh only provides the technical service. Hence, Filsh does not take liability towards the user or any third party for the permissibility of downloading content through Filsh.
- Our platform contains links to external websites of third parties, the contents of which cannot be influenced by us. Thus, we cannot take responsibility for this content. The responsibility lies with the respective provider or host of the websites in question. All linked websites were checked for violations of rights at the time of establishing the link. There was no suspicion of illegal content at that time. Continuous checking of the linked websites, however, is not reasonable without any concrete evidence of a rights violation. Should we be informed about any rights violation, we will immediately delete such links.
- Should individual provisions of these present terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by a substitute provision regulating the intended purpose of the ineffective provision as precisely as possible.
- The legal venue shall, if admissible, be Essen, Germany.
Our website can generally be used without entering your personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address, or email-addresses) are collected through our website, these will be collected, if possible, on a voluntary basis. These data will not be handed to third parties without your explicit permission.Data policy regarding the use of facebook-plug-ins (like-button)
Communication data for using the service provided by Filsh as well as the data relating to the downloaded content are only stored insofar as is technically required. Upon completion of the service, these data is deleted.
We have to point out that there is always the risk of security-gaps when data is transmitted over the internet (e.g. when communicating via email). Gapless protection of data against access through third parties is not possible.
Our site contains plug-ins for the social network of facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You’ll recognize the facebook-plug-ins by the facebook-logo or the "like-button" on our site. You’ll find an overview of the facebook-plug-ins on http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. When visiting our website, the plug-in sets up a direct connection between your browser and the facebook-server. This way, facebook receives the information that you visited our website with your IP-address. If you are logged on to facebook through your account and click our "like-button", you can link the content of our site to your facebook-profile. Thus, facebook can match your visit of our website to your user account. We have to point out that, as the provider of the websites, we don’t have any knowledge about the content of the data transmitted and the way facebook uses these data. You will find more information about this in facebook’s data policy on http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.Data policy for the use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, an online analytic service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" – text-files stored on your computer which make an analysis of your use of our website possible. The information about your use of our website (including your IP-address) generated by the cookie will be transmitted to and stored on a Google-server in the USA.
Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to create reports about website-activity for the website-operator, and to provide additional services related to the use of the website and of the internet. Google will also possibly pass on the information to third parties, insofar as this is required by law or insofar as third parties process the data on the order of Google. Google will not connect your IP-address with other Google-data.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by the respective settings in your browser-software. However, we have to point out that you might then not be able to use all functions of our website to their full ability. By using this website, you agree to the data collected about you being processed by Google in the way and for the purposes described above.